Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Two On Board and PUPO!


Our ET was this morning and we are officially PUPO! We transferred two "beautiful" embryos, one eight-cell and one seven-cell, both graded as high quality. They even gave us a picture of our embryos, which I will post as soon as I have access to a scanner.

The procedure went off without a hitch and C was allowed to be with me in the room which was nice, particular when I had to lay there in virtual silence for a half-hour.

Now I am laying in bed watching TV and about to have dinner with C. Luckily, the dose of Valium from this morning made me really tired, so I knocked out today pretty much as soon as we came home and woke up just in time to see the Phillies win in the 10th inning. (Yessss...)

Well, I guess for now it's back to bedrest...

No comments:

Post a Comment