Monday, August 6, 2012

Big. Fat. F*cking. Negative.

I don't feel like saying much right now. There's something about the biggest disappointment of your life carrying a $10,000 price tag that makes you less than talkative.

When I got home from the meeting today, I had a missed call and voicemail from Cooper. I warned C that I had tested, but watching his face while we listened to the message on speaker was pretty much in the top five worst things ever.

The directions are to stop all meds and call back on CD1. FML.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how truly sorry I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're feeling is indescribable to women who've never experienced infertility. I feel for you. This too shall pass. I can at least vouch for that having been there myself.

    ReplyDelete