Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Seeing Double

For the first time ever, I have two follicles growing in the right ovary.  It seems like I am responding a little better to the meds this time around.  Both follicles were around 15mm, which also means that they seem to be developing a bit more quickly than usual.  As a result, I was quite pleased when I left the office this morning.

I know I always say the same things, but I am really hopeful this time.  This is our lucky #7 IUI and it looks like the IUI itself will be on the same day as that fortune cookie prediction that has an irrational but powerful control over my psyche for whatever reason. 

I haven't received the call from the RE yet, but I will most likely have to go back for another ultrasound on Friday (CD12).  If this cycle is like the others, I will also go back on Sunday, then possibly trigger Sunday night.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment