Monday, December 19, 2011

Triggered!

This is probably the least involved I have ever been in a cycle, but it's kind of refreshing.  I went in for a baseline last week very casually and pretty much never thought about cycling or the study all week other than the moment I acutally put the pills in my mouth.  It's actually been rather nice to be progressing through a cycle without all of the stress and obsessive thinking that goes along with it. 

This weekend has been so jam-packed with parties, weddings, and other events, that my CD10 ultrasound was just one thing on a list of many things that I had to do yesterday.  Much to my surprise, I had two follicles, one in the right measuring 14 and one in the left that was barely over 10.  I was also instructed to trigger last night on CD10, which is virtually unheard of for me.  In the past, I have typically triggered on CD13-15. 

Either way, I had to go to an afternoon wedding yesterday in Newark, DE.  Luckily, my official trigger assistant would be at the wedding with me because I had no idea when the wedding was planned to wrap up.  Even though I brought the meds with me, we were home well before I had to trigger at 9pm. 

The IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning and I am off all this week for Winter Break, so I am looking forward to a worry-free IUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment