Friday, April 20, 2012

Lately

So, life without treatment has been weird, but fun.  Somewhat by accident, C and I have been doing a ton of fun stuff lately and we really have been having a pleasant spring.  In the past two weeks alone, we have been to two Phillies games, a Sixers game, two films at a Hitchcock festival, and two concerts.  I had an absolutely miserable summer last year, and I am really hoping to make this one much more enjoyable. 

Work has been absolutely insanely busy.  I haven't checked in on The Bump in weeks and I have literally been busily working at something every second of everyday for a few weeks.  I have had to make a few tweaks to my math curriculum to accommodate some of my students and I am in a huge rush in math and science to wrap up everything I need to cover before exams.  I also have two student teachers this semester and while they can be very helpful, it is sometimes just another thing to add to the heap. 

I obviously never expected a surprise BFP in March or April, but it still was strikingly apparent this month that I will not be a parent in 2012.  That was official as of last week.  To think that I started TTC to have a baby in late 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment